TelltheBell is an online survey platform launched by Taco Bell, a fast-food restaurant chain. The platform is designed to collect feedback from customers about their recent dining experiences at Taco Bell restaurants. Customers who participate in the TelltheBell survey can share their opinions about the quality of food, customer service, restaurant cleanliness, and other aspects of their visit to Taco Bell. In return, they may be eligible for a chance to win prizes or receive discounts on future purchases at Taco Bell. The survey is available online and can be accessed through the TelltheBell website or by phone.
How to take TelltheBell Survey
To take the TelltheBell survey, you will need a recent receipt from a Taco Bell restaurant. Here are the steps to take the survey:
- Visit the official TelltheBell website at www.tellthebell.com.
- Choose your preferred language, either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code located on your Taco Bell receipt, and click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Answer all of the survey questions honestly and accurately, based on your recent experience at Taco Bell. The questions may include topics such as food quality, service, cleanliness, and overall satisfaction.
- Once you have completed the survey, you may be asked to provide your contact information so that you can be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win a prize.
- Submit your survey responses and contact information.
- You will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem an offer or discount on your next visit to Taco Bell.
It is important to note that the survey must be completed within 48 hours of your visit to Taco Bell in order to be valid.